|Total On The Road||£21,600.00|
|Penton Deposit Contribution||£2,000.00|
|Miles Per Annum||8000|
|Total Credit Charge||£2,791.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£22,834.00|
A brand new Peugeot All-New 208 PureTech 100 Allure Premium 5dr from £255 per month with £3000 customer deposit.
This great offer also comes with
3 Years Peugeot Warranty
3 Years Peugeot Roadside Assist.
Get in touch today for more information and to arrange a no obligation test drive! Penton Peugeot now open!
Penton Peugeot Poole - 79 Sterte Avenue West - Poole - BH15 2AL - 01202 672814
Penton Peugeot Salisbury - 48 Churchfields Road - Salisbury - SP2 7PW - 01722 622079
A Peugeot 208 Allure Premium includes the following specification as standard:
• 16" Soho diamond cut alloy wheels
• Gloss black B-pillar
• Diamond black rear spoiler
• Door mirror shells: Nera Black
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
• PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit
• Automatic air conditioning
• High centre console with 2 cup holders
• Dark tinted rear side and tailgate windows
• Rear parking camera
• Leather steering wheel
• Seating: driver and front passengercomfort seats
• Seating: Tri-material 'Cozy' leather effect and 'Isabella' cloth seat trim with light blue double stich detail.
SAFETY & SECURITY
• Active Safety Brake (pedestrians)
LIGHTING & VISIBILITY
• Halogen headlights
• LED daytime running lights with distinctive ‘Tooth’ design
• Visibility pack: automatic windscreen wipers
IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT
• USB Socket (x1) front
• USB Socket (x2) rear
All-new PEUGEOT 208 is clearly set for success and we’re delighted to announce that it has been awarded the coveted carwow ‘Little Legend’ award at the 2019 carwow Car of the Year Awards. Mat Watson, Editorial Director at carwow stated :
“This may be a small car, but it’s the best new small car. Look at it. It’s cool. And it’s lovely on the inside, too. Just think how boring Polo, Fiesta and Yaris are by comparison. Oh, and it drives nice too. And is reasonably spacious. It’s ace. Plus there’s a pure electric model which has a range of 217 miles and is also ace. Oh and did I say it looked cool."