EXCELLENCE IN EVERY DETAIL.
Every detail has been precision-crafted without compromise, for enhanced elegance and functionality.
The expressive front face of the all-new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV features a large chrome grille and presents a modern and bold vision with its signature 3-claw full LED(1) headlights. The distinctive and daring rear design, with the gloss black rear cluster connecting strip, is further enhanced by full LED rear lights with claw effect.
(1) Full Light Emitting Diode:Light emitting diodes use less energy and provide more powerful lighting. According to version.
WHEN MORE IS POSSIBLE.
The spacious boot(1), with fold-down rear seat, offers ample functional loading space.
And there’s no compromise whichever powertrain you choose: the boot has the same capacity throughout the range.
(1) Boot volume = 434 litres on floor and up to 1044 litres with rear seats folded down.
REEDOM TO CHOOSE.
You have the freedom to choose.
The all-new PEUGEOT e-2008 compact SUV comes with a 100kW (136bhp) engine with torque of 260Nm.
In the combustion version, there’s a range of powerful and fuel efficient engines, equipped with Stop&Start functionality: BlueHDi diesel or PureTech petrol engines, offering up to 155bhp for that extra sporty drive.
For even greater flexibility and responsiveness, opt for the EAT8(1) 8-speed automatic gearbox with its Quickshift(2) technology.
(1) Efficient Automatic Transmission 8: an eight-speed automatic gearbox with control paddles on the steering wheel and electric drive control. According to engine.
(2) Technology for fast, fluid gear changes.
EXPLORE A WHOLE NEW WORLD.
Enjoy the freedom to roam wherever you want, including cities with emission restriction zones. Highly versatile, as agile and compact in the city as it is robust and energetic on the open road, the all-new PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV is equipped with a 100kW (136bhp) engine and offers rapid charging(1) and a range of 206 miles WLTP(2), with zero CO2 emissions.
Travelling is made easier with pre-programmable heating and charging functionality* (available via the colour touchscreen or through the MyPeugeot App).
(1) 80% charge in 30 minutes at 100kW fast charge terminal.
(2) Official Range figures for the all-new PEUGEOT e-208 range are Combined 206 – 191 miles. WLTP cycle, 2019 standard, corresponding to 206 miles WLTP.
(3) An app to remotely manage features (battery level, pre-programming heating and air conditioning, driving stats, etc.)
Available on the all-new e-2008 SUV only.