- New Cars
- Used Cars
- MOT, Servicing & Parts
- Contact Us
A new driving experience
With its clean, refined body lines, the Citroën C3 is one of the most compact cars in its class but its clever design gives the impression of plenty of space inside. Sweeping glazed areas enhance the feeling of space and freedom.
The Citroën C3 has something different with its sweeping Zenith windscreen. A feat of hi-tech design, the windscreen is exceptionally long at 1350mm, giving you incredible visibility and loads of light. It increases the forward field of vision by 80°and also improves front 3/4 visibility.
A unique panorama
A bright ambience
With its slim pillars, the windscreen forms a curving expanse that gives all passengers an amazing view of the scenery and makes travelling in the Citroën C3 uniquely enjoyable.
The Citroën C3 is like a glass bubble designed to welcome the incoming light and give you the ultimate in visibility. The Zenith windscreen has a dark-tinted area with a stiff sunblind and two sun visors at the top - so the light never becomes a problem.
Enjoy travelling in a bubble of light in your Citroën C3 - day and night, with:
If you choose an Exclusive model, you'll also get a row of three white LEDs to light up the central console area.
Bold exterior design
With its clean, fluid design lines, the Citroën C3 is beautifully styled. It boasts elegant lines, a dynamic front end, an upper grille with chevrons and an original LED light signature.
The Citroën C3 is one of the most compact models in its class, a classic example of good things coming in small packages. At under 4m (3.94m long, 1.72m wide and 1.53m tall) and with a turning circle of 10.2m, the Citroën C3 is ideal for today's busy roads and tight parking spaces. Its neat size is complemented by generous inside space and boot capacity, ranking it among the best new cars in its class.
The C3 car sets the standard for quality. See it in every part of the vehicle - in the surface treatment, the chrome trim on the door handles, the weatherstrips and chrome-tipped tail pipes.
Echoing the outside of the car, the inside of the Citroën C3 is elegant and dynamic. The thermo-coated dashboard is underlined by a cross strip in Tungsten or Moondust Grey. Styling notes in chrome and lacquer and attractive trim features combine for a unique and chic design.
Boot and storage
|The inside of the Citroën C3 is geared to a great drive, with its high-mounted hooded instrument panel, sculpted steering wheel and digital dial.|
The central console is within easy reach and your driving position is exceptionally comfortable.
Despite its compact exterior, the Citroën C3 is roomy enough to carry five adults in perfect comfort. This is down to exceptional design creativity:
The C3 car is designed for everyday use, with an unusually spacious boot of 300 litres with 2/3-1/3 split/fold-back seats. Folding the backrests increases the load length to 1.19m.
Citroën C3 reflects your individuality. Chic and distinctive, it’s available in three stylish versions, each with a unique blend of signature design elements, technology and luxury touches. Choosing the version that sparks your imagination will be a matter of following your feelings: more like meeting a new friend than thinking about specifications. You’ll just ‘click’.
VT. AFFORDABLE COMFORT.
Citroën C3 VT specification includes:
|•ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Emergency Braking Assistance |
• Electronic Stability Control
• Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
• Driver, front passenger and front lateral airbags
• Variable power assisted steering
• Remote central locking with deadlocks
• RDS radio/MP3 CD player with four speakers,
• AUX socket and steering mounted controls
• Rear split/folding and reclining seats
• Halogen headlights
• Laminated windscreen
• Electrically adjustable door mirrors • Front electric windows
|• 12 volt socket in cabin |
• Automatic door and boot locking
• Electronic child locks
• Rear ISOFIX mounting points
• Multi-function on-board trip computer
• Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
• Height-adjustable driver’s seat
• 15 inch ‘Airflow’ wheel covers – PureTech 68 manual version only
• 15 inch ‘Asterodea’ wheel covers – HDi 70 manual version only
• Full-size steel spare wheel
• Body colour front and rear bumpers
• Tyre pressure monitor
VTR+. CONCENTRATED LUXURY.
Citroën C3 VTR+ specification in addition to VT includes:
|• Air conditioning |
• Curtain airbags
• Cruise control with speed limiter
• Connecting Box – Bluetooth® handsfree
and media streaming with USB socket
• Leather steering wheel
• Chrome handbrake surround
• Chrome door handles
|• Body colour door mirrors |
• LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
• Height-adjustable front passenger’s seat
• 15 inch ‘Airflow’ wheel covers – e-HDi 70 ETG version only
• 15 inch ‘Parkes’ alloy wheels – excludes e-HDi 70 ETG version
EXCLUSIVE. INTELLIGENT INDULGENCE
Citroën C3 Exclusive specification in addition to VTR+ includes:
|• Panoramic Zenith windscreen |
• Automatic air conditioning
• Integrated dashboard scented air freshener
• Rear electric windows
• Front fog lights
• Perimetric and volumetric alarm
• Electrically heated folding door mirrors
|• 16 inch ‘Valonga’ alloy wheels |
• Space saver steel spare wheel
• Chrome window trims and insert on tailgate
• Front armrest
• Interior mood lighting
• Front and rear luxury velour carpet mats