- New Cars
- Used Cars
- MOT & Servicing & Parts
- Contact Us
You can use your allowance to get a brand new car on the Motability lease scheme and almost everything is included, such as:
- Unlimited tyres with Kwik Fit
- RAC Breakdown cover for 3 years
- Insurance costs for two drivers
Best of all you don't have to worry about depreciation of the vehicle, you can drive up to 45,000 miles within the three years and all you have to do is put fuel in the car. Special terms have been arranged with companies such as Penton Motor Group so that today a variety of schemes can be offered to enable disabled people to become mobile. Motability offers various different schemes to help disabled people obtain a car.
- A three-year Contract Hire Scheme to lease a new car.
- A four or five year Hire Purchase Scheme to buy a new car.
- A two, three, four, or five year Hire Purchase Scheme to buy a used car.